Wednesday, July 1, 2020

dennis daniel michael duffy


Have never liked this time of year.  July 1 about 1 hour past midnight my 16 year old son died on a rural road with 3 of his friends.  It is still questionable why he died, a suicide by the driver
Or a horrible mistake.  
I have read all of the entries I have made on my blog and in each one I have stated that I will 
Feel like this forever but after reading them all they are had their point of view and all of them
Were temporary and that no one entry was more important than the other BUT this year it is different.
I have a wonderful relationship with my son Conor and his beautiful family, Lizel, his partner.  The two of them have been in a magical love for years. I will always wish them love.


Their three kiddies Laim, Cohen and Stella. Lizel put this feeling of motherhood so well when she said that she wanted them to stay young longer
Lizel and Cohen


Liam
This angel is Stella
what a marvelous picture, Conor and Lizel
All the grief was taken away when the babies were born.  
So this morning I went through what I kept of Dennis and am putting it in a special place.
George my partner has been great understanding.
I know that live goes on but I will always have my children in my heart.