Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TEXTILE MUSEUM OF CANADA MAY 23, 2012


as soon as I walked into the shop I could see my work
I was late but greeted warmly by Helena Frie who made this all possible
John Alexander, the manager and the decision maker and his assistant who' name I will print...think
it is Cassandra.
I feel so darned proud of myself to have this incredible compliment for my work.
How wonderful to see people greet me with a smile.
Helena and I walked around a new exhibit on Canadian weaving and then
promised to meet on Friday May 25, a fabulous time to go and get some incredible
textiles at the annual yard sale..looking forward to this..starts at 11am and worth your while if you are in
town. Anyway there you go and I am walking on clouds



 


John Alexander

Helena Frei
an amazing woman, multi talented and kind to boot
Posted by Picasa